I’m going to Michigan next year, a school that I’ve been told is one of the most widely branded in the world. Apparently.

How did this man come to own a Michigan jersey? Well, have you ever wondered what happens to all those salvation army clothes that nobody wants? They get sent here, and are sold in the market. So you end up seeing American shirts everywhere, including Dartmouth and Michigan.
For a while I couldn’t understand why there are so many new looking Minnesota Viking jerseys around. They’re everywhere. Then I realized that they’re all Randy Moss jerseys. When Randy Moss was traded from the Vikings, what do you suppose the jersey manufacturing company did with all its unsold Randy Moss jerseys? You guessed it!

How did this man come to own a Michigan jersey? Well, have you ever wondered what happens to all those salvation army clothes that nobody wants? They get sent here, and are sold in the market. So you end up seeing American shirts everywhere, including Dartmouth and Michigan.
For a while I couldn’t understand why there are so many new looking Minnesota Viking jerseys around. They’re everywhere. Then I realized that they’re all Randy Moss jerseys. When Randy Moss was traded from the Vikings, what do you suppose the jersey manufacturing company did with all its unsold Randy Moss jerseys? You guessed it!
No comments:
Post a Comment